SenselessSquirrelSenselessSquirrel

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 41 Fans

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Excellent

Id say this would make a pretty badass game.

S&F : Rescue a Brother S&F : Rescue a Brother

quiet good

Graphics were quiet good and they way you showed it was also ok, but I personally think it is quiet sad... "based on a web game" it was an webcomic ever since... 2002 or something, Idk and all people just know the game... well
7/10 4/5 because it was a quiet good animation, but the "story" was not so good^^

I'll Sue Ya! I'll Sue Ya!

wow... its just... wow

i watched this at youtube in the release year... its so long now, and i thought it was awesome! now that i found out that you made this, i even like it MORE!
great animation, synchro, and quali. jeah the song is great too, but you are the artist so i dont want to mention it that much^^
btw, thank you for the "long hug" review at SW gangsta rap chronicles xD

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

everything is pretty nice, but the achievement popup pretty much killed me everytime it came up since I could not see where I was

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Just Great

This game is as said just great - the only Thing i dont like is the fact that, when you shoot or hit the window, the guy uses his left hand - of course, he may be a left handed person and is better in that way - but what is more important, control the car or to change the gear?
Its just a little thing that was kinda annoying, for that he cant control the car while there is some zombie on his hood - Great work on Voices, Design, Gameplay and I even like how you can follow the story.

Saturated Saturated

neat

the game is enjoying, but the best where the music :D
the run lvls where hard in some cases, but extremly funny^^
err and there was a bug in boss lvl, the barrier for the end was somehow not at the right place, so i could just go through

Dream. Believe. Dream. Believe.

Beautiful!
The gradient background seems kinda off to me..
But other than that this is just a sweet beautiful piece of art! :D

Batman & Robin Freak Batman & Robin Freak

hehe

robin will never get big, i guess^^